The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) is the largest full-service loan sale advisor and loan analytics provider in the country, serving commercial banks, insurance companies, investment banks, debt funds and other financial institutions. DebtX provides a creative and comfortable work environment and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company.
We are seeking a transaction-oriented candidate to place commercial real estate loans in the secondary debt market.
- Selling performing and non-performing loans and portfolios to opportunity funds, banks, hedge funds, investment banks and other debt investors.
- Understanding and communicating complex commercial real estate finance transactions
- Managing the trading process for specific transactions
- Collaborating with other team members
- In this highly visible Vice President level position, successful candidates will also engage in loan pricing and negotiations with respect to the sale of performing and non-performing debt.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5+ years of loan acquisition, origination, capital markets or similar experience required
- MBA, bank credit training and/or CFA charter is a plus.
- Familiarity with commercial real estate loan underwriting and documentation is a must as are strong financial and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion and desire to work in a dynamic investment setting and culture of learning.
In joining our team, you will enjoy great benefits, a creative work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing company. DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical & dental, long-term health care insurance, life insurance, long & short-term disability, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Debt Exchange, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation or alternative method to submit an application, please contact us by calling 617-531-3434.
This position is located in our Boston, MA headquarters.
Local candidates only, please.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job