Who we are:
Our mission is twofold: To connect employers to their most important asset - it s people, and to connect talent to the next chapter in their careers. SelectLeaders is the #1 job platform and professional development destination for the real estate industry and has been in business for nearly 20 years.
We are seeking a hungry recruiter who will proactively recruit candidates, create new business relationships, and align candidates with their next opportunity. This role is an exciting opportunity to develop a career within the real estate industry and be a part of a thriving, entrepreneurial, and virtual business.
Who you are:
Those who have an interest in Real Estate, strong work ethic, take extreme ownership, are personable, loyal and dedicated will be successful at SelectLeaders.
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Bachelors degree (4 year degree)
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
- Quick learner who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject area
- Creative thinker who is analytically capable and intellectually curious
Bonus skills and experience:
- Real estate industry experience
- Executive search experience
What you ll do:
- Manage external candidate recruiting cycle efficiently and effectively
- Build close relationships with candidates and align them to their next career move while working alongside internal management and external hiring managers to understand the needs of our clients
- Leverage our vast Network, proprietary search tools to seamlessly search, select and place candidates
- Utilize internal and external resources to identify the best candidates for our clients
- Actively pursue new business opportunities and lead generation
- Interact with top companies and leading executives in the real estate industry
What are the benefits?
- We have a highly competitive compensation structure that rewards those who win, incredibly well
- Vacation is important and we want you to take it. We re also not into bureaucracy so tracking vacation sounds insane and that s why we decided to offer unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits are included for all our employees
- You ll get to work with smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate. Period)
Most companies wouldn t dream to include drawbacks on a job description - but we know we re not perfect and don t pretend to be. So here are the most common drawbacks voiced by people who were not a good fit.
- Lack of structure. we ve gone from a handful of entrepreneurs to a company with 100 employees relatively quickly and our management team are mostly in their thirties which means we don t have decades of experience. We re figuring things out as we go, so if you re someone who needs structure in place, we re probably not the place for you but if you consider yourself an entrepreneur and want to help figure things out with a smart team of like-minded go getters, this could be your dream career.
- Chaotic at times, should put proper policies in place. Mario Andretti once said that if things seem under control, you re probably not going fast enough. We don t encourage chaos but we do see a healthy amount of it as a result of exciting growth and we re also not big fans of bureaucracy and find the more policies we implement the more bureaucratic things become.
- Long hours, not a lot of time off, unlimited vacation means no vacation. We encourage taking long vacations and time off and we truly believe that those sorts of trips can lead to more productivity when people come back and feel more inspired by new ideas. We do work long hours and for some people that s not ideal. As entrepreneurs, we have to love what we do or else we wouldn t be particularly good at it and when you love what you do, you don t really separate work and play but rather integrate the two.
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.