ONLY Southern California Applicants will be considered.
Silver Star Real Estate, a rapidly growing multifamily real estate company seeks a top-notch Acquisitions Analyst. We are aggressive, results-oriented, and focused on building a “rock star” team in Southern CA!
Our 12-24 month goal is to grow from $600MM to $1Bn+ in assets. This is a privately-owned company with a dedicated team and owner who built the business from the ground up.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Extensive proforma budget modeling and property evaluations on a daily basis
- Familiar with Co-Star and Yardi in completing rental comps, sales comps, and market research
- Creating proforma budgets and analysis when given a rent roll, operating statements, and broker offering memorandums
- Conducting property due diligence checklists such as unit inspections, P&L review, 3rdparty reports, loan abstracts, and lease reviews
- Disposition analysis on existing properties comparing cap rates, price/unit, and return metrics
- Evaluating cash on cash yields, IRR, equity multiples, ROI’s, and GP/LP waterfalls
- Creating investment packages or memos for lenders, partners, and ownership
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in multifamily real estate investments or brokerage
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to handle varying degrees of workload depending on size of pipeline and immediate needs related to the Acquisitions or Dispositions in the real estate portfolio.
- Must have worked on or been part of at least 5+ acquisition transactions
Job Type: Full-Time (Salaried)
Compensation:$65,000 - $80,000
Benefits: Medical, Paid Hollidays,Vacation, Sick time
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.