Assistant Project Manager at Established New York City based Real Estate Investment & Development Company
Seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join an active real estate development team. The Assistant Project Manager’s primary role will be assisting with all facets of development projects from due diligence, design, bidding, award and construction.
Quinlan Development Group is a 50-year-old privately-held real estate investment and development company based in New York City. The firm has a successful track record during all business cycles and across multiple asset types.
Must have engineering, construction or architectural education or experience. 1-3 years of related work experience is preferred.
- Primary role will be assisting with all facets of development projects from design, bidding, award, construction, and asset management
- Manage monthly project requisition process for several ground up developments
- Assist and oversee newly awarded projects
- Monitor and Manage responses to RFP’s, RFI’s, submittals, and change orders
- Assist with overseeing the bidding and leveling processes for various projects ranging from ground up residential development, commercial interior work, tenant improvement work, and ground up self-storage
- Create and track schedules to ensure projects are maintaining on schedule
- Maintain project budgets
- Monitoring project close out and punchlist
- Coordination of the various parties involved in daily tasks including architect, consultants, and contractors
- Prior work experience or education in the construction, engineering or architectural industry
- Strong organization for task management
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to prepare construction schedules using MS project or primavera
- Effectively work under pressure and can prioritize work to ensure it is completed under intense deadlines
- Architecture / Design
Apply for this job