Headquartered in Dallas Texas, NETSTREIT Corporation is a publicly-traded real estate investment company that acquires, owns, and manages a diversified portfolio of single-tenant, net lease retail commercial real estate with high credit quality tenants across the United States. Our growth and diversification strategy focuses on tenants in industries where a physical location is critical to the generation of sales and profits, with a focus on necessity goods and essential services in the retail sector. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to be part of a growing company and make a direct impact in growing our assets portfolio.
We value your hard work, integrity, and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. Those who welcome new opportunities, are adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere will enjoy being a part of this new venture.
If you are a self-motivated, hardworking Underwriting professional with a passion for serving the best interests of business partners/investors and believe opportunities are made, not found, we’d love to talk with you!
The candidate will work with the SVP of Credit and Underwriting in underwriting potential investments from a corporate credit, tenant performance, lease structure, and real estate quality perspective to identify risks and ways to mitigate risks.
- Support the Credit and Underwriting team in underwriting potential investments from a corporate credit, tenant performance, lease structure, and real estate quality perspective to identify/mitigate risks
- Assist with acquisition underwriting responsibilities including financial analysis, market research, lease review, and due diligence, and creation of Investment Committee memos
- Monitor market and submarket fundamentals including supply and demand fundamentals, lease comps, and sales comps
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and detailed real estate market data
- Articulate findings (both pros and cons) and provide recommendations for transactions in a professional, thorough manner
- Monitor tenant credit profiles/financials of existing investments.
- Perform research on potential tenant/industries of focus
- Conduct property site inspections and market tours (travel required)
- Assist with special projects as needed (i.e., creation of credit dashboard)
- Manage and maintain portfolio watchlist
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, finance, real estate, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of commercial real estate underwriting, credit analysis, or portfolio management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrate the highest standards of business leadership, ethics, intellectual curiosity, and collaboration
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to offer concise analysis and summaries of credit profiles, trends, key risks, etc.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate within and beyond his/her team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Preferred (not required) experience in Tableau or other data analytics software
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job