Acquisitions/Asset Management Analyst
Pioneer Acquisitions acquires, improves, and manages multifamily, office and mixed-use properties in urban neighborhoods with upward-trending fundamentals. Pioneer targets submarkets in the early stages of revitalization and seeks value-add opportunities with the potential for long-term price appreciation.
Pioneer is seeking an Acquisitions/Asset Management Analyst to join its team overseeing Chicago multifamily investments and expansion into new markets. The position will be located in Rye, NY, but a hybrid work schedule will be considered. The position will report directly to Pioneer's principals.
• Research local real estate data in identified expansion markets and build a network of contacts instrumental in sourcing new opportunities.
• Source investment opportunities through network of brokers, owners, etc. that meet Pioneer's investment criteria.
• Travel and tour markets and properties as necessary.
• Underwrite potential acquisitions and provide investment thesis to Principals.
• Conduct due diligence related to acquisition and disposition of assets.
• Assist in structuring transactions and arranging financing.
• Manage ongoing renovation projects including budgets, schedules and construction draws from lenders.
• Manage quarterly reporting to lenders and investors.
• Oversee refinancing of multiple properties each year, including most interaction with lenders throughout the refinance process.
• Analyze and review annual operating budgets and capital plans.
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
• College degree with completed coursework in finance, accounting and/or related fields.
• Ideal candidate to be entrepreneurial with a proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
• General finance, accounting, leasing, and capital markets understanding.
• Extensive experience with financial modeling.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues and communicate clearly and accurately to investors.
• Excellent interpersonal and writing abilities.
• Strong attention to detail.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This job is no longer active.