Alpha Partners, an affiliate of Alpha Management, is an opportunistic real estate owner and operator delivering attractive, risk adjusted returns to investors and strategic partners. We create value through acquisitions and management, with select investments in the credit spectrum, across value-add multi-family and mixed-use assets with a focus on the Midwest and Southeast regions. Alpha Partners is supported by Alpha Management.
• Financial Analysis: Underwrite potential value-add multi-family and opportunistic investments utilizing Excel. Prepare cash flow models that will be utilized to evaluate real estate investments, including equity, debt, and joint venture/ waterfall structures
• Transaction Execution: Prepare investment decks for recommended acquisition opportunities. Assist in structuring transactions, negotiating pricing, arranging debt, and closing. Conduct transaction due diligence by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing property reports, leases, legal documents, and other due diligence documents.
• Market Research: Conduct market research to understand and anticipate demographic trends as well as comparable utilizing online, internal, and external resources. Identify areas to pursue acquisition/ leasing opportunities
• Asset Management: Assist in all aspects of portfolio operations including developing property budgets, monitoring performance, and formulating long-term asset strategies. Track project workflows, budgets, and schedules' progress, liaison with third party contractors/ consultants & in house management company.
• Enrolled in an MBA or a Master's in Real Estate program
• Strong financial and analytical skills: Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Work capabilities are required
• Other background beside Real Estate is a plus
How this person would be described:
• Entrepreneurial, practical and with a hands-on attitude
• Detail-oriented, motivated and with the ability to excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Bring passion, appetite, and creativity to solve problems and the drive to bring the process from start to finish
• Extremely proactive with the ability to work both independently, and part of a team, in an organized manner with a strong attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication.
To apply, email your resume, sample model and a presentation.
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job