Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) Company to gain knowledge of the CRE industry. Sterling Organization is seeking a Leasing Associate who will join our leasing team in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Seeking an individual with a winning attitude who strives to be the best! This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Leasing and will interface with other departments including property management, marketing, construction and accounting. Competitive compensation includes salary, benefits with bonus potential.
• Identify leasing prospects via canvassing, cold calling and building relationships with tenant brokers.
• Prepare market competitive analysis of centers
• Develop a leasing strategy for the vacant spaces
• Work with the marketing and leasing teams to promote centers on social media and prepare leasing fliers to send to prospective tenants and brokers.
• Work directly with the Senior Vice President of Leasing to negotiate letters of intents for long term, permanent and short-term tenants.
• Interview prospective Tenants and record information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
• 1-2 years of retail leasing experience canvassing for local tenants is preferred, but not required
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently
• Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills critical to the success of this role
• Must be coachable and willing to learn
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be willing to travel
• Bachelor’s degree preferred