Savills Studley is the leading commercial real estate services firm specializing in tenant representation. Founded in 1954, the firm pioneered the conflict-free business model of representing only tenants in their commercial real estate transactions. Today, supported by high quality market research and in-depth analysis, Savills Studley provides strategic real estate solutions to organizations across all industries. The firm’s comprehensive commercial real estate platform includes brokerage, project management, capital markets, consulting and corporate services. With over 25 offices in the U.S. and a heritage of innovation, Savills Studley is well known for tenacious client advocacy and exceptional service.
The firm is part of London-headquartered Savills plc, the premier global real estate service provider with over 27,000 professionals and over 600 locations around the world. Savills plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS.L).
For more information, please visit and follow us on Twitter @SavillsStudley and LinkedIn.
Summary: Perform in-depth financial analysis for complex real estate transactions, create financial models to aid the brokers and clients in determining financial considerations. Have direct involvement in the creation and presentation of financial modeling.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Create and enhance decision support tools that adhere to sound financial theory and are in compliance with applicable laws and Savills Studley’ s requirements
- Model and evaluate financial data to enhance strategies
- Perform financial analyses of prospective opportunities including the creation of pro forma models and sensitivity analyses for project cash flows, occupancy costs, lease versus buy analysis and GAAP impact analysis
- Prepare and analyze financial real estate information through graphics, charts, spreadsheets and other presentation formats
- Ability to read, understand and explain complex corporate financial statements
- Review and abstract tenant financials including operating statements, P & L statements, and budgets
- Research real estate taxes and operating costs to determine assumptions for cash flow modeling
- Direct involvement in preparation in presentations
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Office
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Office, Branch Manager and Team Leader
- Experience in business or financial/ analytical related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a business or mathematical related field
- Real estate license required (or willingness to obtain one)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, expert in Excel
- Strong personal imitative and desire to succeed in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of performance and professionalism
- Ability to focus, multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Work well individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to interact well with peers and clients
Savills Studley values a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.
Savills Studley participates in the E-Verify program
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.