R.W. Selby & Company, Inc.
Employment Opportunity Available: Acquisition Associate (Full Time)
R.W. Selby & Co. Inc., and its affiliates (“RWSC”), is a vertically integrated, privately held multi-family investment, renovation and management company with over 40 years of experience in Southern California and Nevada. RWSC operates in all phases of multi-family rental real estate including the identification, acquisition, renovation, management, and disposition of properties totaling over $3 Billion, with a current portfolio of over 4,200 apartment units. RWSC has completed approximately $300M in acquisitions in the last 24 months.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Acquisition Sourcing: identifying and evaluating the potential purchase of existing multifamily properties through cold calling and/or relationships
- Financial Underwriting: analysis of potential acquisitions
Due Diligence: Processing acquisitions to close transactions
- Rent comps
- Sales comps
- Coordination of physical inspections
- Property Tours and Market Research
- Preparation and negotiation of purchase offers
- Preparation of offering materials for investors
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Work Experience: 1 – 5 years in a real estate profession
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Takes pride in thorough and accurate work product
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to challenge themselves in an entrepreneurial environment
- Location: Position will be based out of West Los Angeles at RWSC Corporate Office (11661 San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90049).
Start Time: Preferably Jan-2019
Please submit resume & cover letter.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job