• Primary responsibilities will include assisting with asset management duties including modeling, client reporting, property valuation analysis, property performance analysis and special projects.
• Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports.
• Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios.
• Maintain property valuation files including detailed review of 3rd party appraisals and related property information.
• Organize the preparation and review of annual property operating budgets and business plans.
• Participate in regular operations, leasing and market discussions with property teams and industry professionals.
• Analyze property leasing and financial trends. Review leasing performance and market fundamentals with property leasing teams. • Ensure assets are being operated in a manner consistent with third-party management agreements, joint-venture operating agreements, loan documents, etc. requiring routine property visits.
• Assist with financing and disposition transactions as well as due diligence related to potential acquisitions.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
Qualifications: • Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling (experience with Argus not required).
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience, preferably in a real estate, finance or accounting.
• Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and writing skills and high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to interface professionally with individuals throughout various departments in the firm (acquisitions, asset management, finance, portfolio management, marketing and research) as well as third party firms, partners and industry leaders.
• Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
• Interest in and/or knowledge of the multi-family real estate sector.
• Some travel required.
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.