Real Estate Finance & Asset Management - Analyst
R.W. Selby & Co. Inc., and its affiliates (“RWSC”), is a vertically integrated, privately held multi-family investment, development and management company with over 40 years of experience in Southern California and Nevada. RWSC operates in all phases of multi-family rental real estate including the identification, acquisition, construction, renovation, management, and disposition of properties totaling over $3 Billion, with a current portfolio of over 4,200 apartment units.
R.W. Selby & Co. Inc., is seeking an Analyst with a strong interest in Real Estate and a desire to learn. A candidate will be an analytical minded individual who is capable of undertaking a number of assignments and is self-directed. The Analyst will assist in preparing various reports and financial analysis for the Finance & Asset Management teams and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Analyst will receive exposure to all phases of multi-family real estate investment.
The Analysts’ responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the financial performance of the properties
- Prepare various property and portfolio level reports
- Analyze financial and leasing data of the properties from Yardi
- Create new report templates that will streamline future reporting and analysis
Prepare various ad-hoc reports when needed
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior Real Estate or Finance experience (preferred but not required)
- Takes pride in thorough and accurate work product
- Superior interpersonal skills
Self-starter who is highly motivated to challenge themselves in an entrepreneurial environment
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Position will be based out of West Los Angeles at RWSC’s Corporate Office (11661 San Vicente Blvd. Suite 510, Los Angeles, CA 90049)
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.