POSITION: ANALYST INVESTOR RELATIONS LEM Capital ( LEM ) is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to be an Analyst on the Investor Relations team, which is primarily responsible for raising capital for the firm s managed private equity funds and communicating with the firm s existing investor base. This individual will have the opportunity to join a successful and growing organization where he/she will gain exposure to a broad universe of institutional, family office and high net worth investors as well as multifamily real estate transactions nationwide. Duties will include working closely with the Investor Relations team and other senior executives to research and engage with new potential investors, respond to ongoing reporting requests from existing investors, respond to informational requests from potential investors, prepare and update investor presentation materials, coordinate preparation of investor communication materials to include quarterly letters and annual meeting presentations and drive internal capital raising update presentations. RESPONSIBILITIES Primary areas of focus include:
- Research and engage with potential investors and consultants to determine correct point of contact, allocation strategy and existing investments.
- Collect and synthesize information from external research and LEM Acquisitions, Asset Management and Portfolio Management teams to update investor presentations and LEM website.
- Create investor communication materials and participate in investor reporting processes to include responding to ongoing informational requests and coordinating creation of quarterly letters and annual meeting presentations.
- Research active Requests for Proposals from prospective investors. Coordinate and prepare LEM responses to Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Maintain and update LEM internal investor database
- Update third party and consultant databases and respond to update inquiries on a quarterly basis or as material changes occur
- Participate in internal capital raising and investor outreach strategy meetings and prepare internal capital raising update presentations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ideal candidate will have 0 to 3 years of experience in a business setting. Experience at a financial services firm and/or a basic understanding of real estate is preferred. Undergraduate candidates with relevant intern and/or academic experience will also be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing and comfortable engaging with internal and external contacts.
- Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills.
- Team player who works well with others, is entrepreneurial, proactive, self-directed and conscientious and assumes accountability and responsibility for specific performance and work product.
- Process-oriented and highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to grow within the role and take on increased responsibilities.
- Position will require some travel and is based in Philadelphia.
- Investor Relations
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job