Working alongside our Head of Real Estate, NYC the Director of Real Estate, NYC will be a key part of the NYC team responsible for all transactional work pertaining to Knotel s key market. S/he will grow Knotel s real estate portfolio by setting systems and processes around deal sourcing, timely deal conversion, advantageous deal terms, negotiations and overall portfolio management. What You ll Do
- Build Knotel s Real Estate portfolio by maintaining a healthy pipeline of commercial real estate properties
- Leverage extensive network of C-Level executives at REITs, PE shops and development companies to structure creative managed deals
- Increase Knotel s square footage through traditional leases
- Increase Knotel's square footage through direct acquisition of buildings
- Manage and continue to grow the team responsible for growing Knotel s core real estate portfolio
- Synthesize market data and best practices to establish standards to support excellent site selection
- Manage resources to drive consistency, objectivity and fact-based orientation with respect to project delivery across individual team members
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Operations, Growth and other cross functional teams to streamline inputs and increase alignment on all deals
- Create and prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management s review as needed.
- 15+ years of experience in real estate deal transactions
- Breadth of knowledge in end-to-end deal negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Creative thinking and flexibility that allows you to operate in an agile high growth environment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.