Reporting to our Director of Real Estate Expansion, the Manager, Real Estate Transactions will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s property portfolio in a new market. S/he has deep knowledge of institutional players in Toronto's commercial real estate market and will help build partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Manager, Real Estate Transactions will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate, and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for Knotel’s portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of Toronto's commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years CRE transaction experience, preferably with current or prior experience in real estate private equity or investment banking
- Transactional experience and comfort with financial models
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Creative thinking and flexibility that allows you to operate in an agile high growth environment
This job is no longer active.