CMBS Portfolio Manager
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for supervising all the activities of the CMBS loan portfolio including collecting and analyzing annual property financials, reviewing annual inspections, monitoring properties’ financial and physical condition for elevated risk, processing borrower and lender requests, and on-boarding new loans. In addition to the loan portfolio management duties, the Portfolio Manager will be required to supervise loan events and watch list items per the loan documents and maintain compliance with the contractual obligations of the PSA and our internal policies. This position requires working in a high-energy, team-focused environment working with our closing team, analysts and commercial mortgage bankers.
- Take an active role in formulating, revising and implementing loan servicing policy and procedures to ensure compliance with lender and company guidelines and requirements paying attention to CMBS requirements and Reg AB Audit.
- Review and create abstracts of Pooling and Servicing Agreements to identify key requirements and obligations that the Company must meet.
- Assist in the mentoring and training of loan servicing staff including analysts, loan admins, and other personnel.
- Provide support for the compliance related matters both internally and per lender requirements – financial statement processing, inspection receipt and processing, database management, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of internal audits of department operations with special attention placed on Reg AB Audit
- Supervised than Servicing Analysts review financial statements within the assigned portfolio, provide timely reporting to lenders, master servicers and senior management.
- Supervise all loan events or watch list loans and coordinate activities to workout problem loans or loan events with senior management and original mortgage banker. Oversee the preparation of company Watch List Reporting and conduct regular meetings to review status of these watch list items.
- Monitor Borrower compliance with loan documents, take appropriate actions when and as necessary.
- Prepare loan briefs for borrower assumptions or collateral changes including research, financial modeling, borrower credit review.
- Follow-up on post-closing items. Timely and professional interaction with team members, borrowers, lenders and third-party service providers.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Closing and Production professionals to discuss deal flow, deadlines, lenders, and new clients.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job