We are looking for a goal oriented, hands on, energetic self-starter who is highly motivated and looking to be part of a great team.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous multifamily construction experience in a Director of VP role overseeing multiple PM's
- High density experience (Podiums, Wraps-Type III or I) required.
- Bachelor's degree required. (Preferably construction related).
- Knowledge of Procore preferred.
- Must have current/recent multifamily construction experience.
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel as required.
The VP will be responsible for all construction activities/ personnel in their regions. Direct interaction with Development partners, Accounting and Property management. Handle pre-construction activities and works with preconstruction department on proposed projects to include budgeting, plan review and value engineering. Weekly and monthly reporting of status of each project. Approval of all subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.
Must be willing to do what it takes to get the job done including getting involved in the day to day duties on the construction site.
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.