The function of the Acquisitions & Dispositions Department is to manage the company’s asset sales and acquisitions. The Acquisitions & Dispositions Department conducts market analysis, feasibility analysis, and due diligence on potential property purchases or sales. The department is also responsible for property site selection.
The Acquisitions & Dispositions Manager position is responsible for effectively planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the daily work and day-to-day workings of particular projects. This position manages due diligence on specific closings and works with brokers on purchase and sales documents. The Acquisitions & Dispositions Manager works with Leasing, Facilities, and Real Estate Managers on due diligence review and paperwork finalization.
This position contributes to the accomplishment of the company’s acquisitions and dispositions strategy and goal achievement and objective that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, absolute accountability, quality, productivity and standards, and Objective and Key Results (OKR’s) attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce in accordance to the Company’s Manifesto and Culture Deck.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees specific operations or projects within the Company.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the daily work and day-today workings of particular projects.
- Essential element in driving the day-to-day operations of the company but does not direct the policy or mission of the Company.
- May manage multiple employees and directly interacts with employee on a daily basis.
- Work with brokers for the purchase and sales documents.
- Manage the due diligence on specific closings.
- Provides all due diligence items to closings and leasing department for finalization of paperwork.
- Organize Facilities and Real Estate Managers on due diligence review.
- Provide initial research on property to be sold or purchased.
- Provide market analysis.
- Review leases, reconciliations, rent rolls, income statements and balance sheets on properties for sale or purchase.
- All other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Experience and/or Training
- Three to five years hands-on, direct experience in real estate site selection, acquisition, disposition, development, construction, leasing, management, financing, and sales.
- Excellent client-service and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success in building consensus among constituencies with conflicting goals.
- Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach.
- Strong written detail and organization to effectively communicate with the Management Team
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Technology/Equipment Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This position is in a professional office environment; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those individuals encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.
- Portfolio Management
- Due Diligence
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job