The Process Improvement Analyst will be responsible for evaluating and improving processes, technology, and projects that impact operations.
- BA/BS degree.
- 1-3 years related work experience required preferably in technology, management consulting, construction, or real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills.
- Must be able to document processes and narratives (Visio, PPT, Word).
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborative working style.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, attention to detail and accuracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a thorough understanding of property and construction operations and associated processes.
- Analyze and update operating processes to evaluate accuracy, completeness, efficiency.
- Work with various departments to thoroughly vet existing and new processes or projects.
- Follow up on actionable items.
- Manage and support general department activities or other initiatives.
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.