Forman Capital is looking to expand its team with a full time Commercial Real Estate Analyst. If you are looking to further your career in real estate private equity and finance, this may be for you. Forman Capital is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill this role out of our office in Boynton Beach, FL.
About Forman Capital:
Forman Capital is a provider of private commercial real estate debt and equity financing based in South Florida. The firm focuses on short-term construction financing, bridge loans, mezzanine debt, and preferred and JV equity across a variety of real estate asset classes and geographies. The principals have closed more than $4 billion in commercial real estate transactions since 2004. For more information, visit www.formancap.com.
- Work directly with the VP of Originations and the Chief Investment Officer on new debt and equity transactions.
- Underwrite real estate transactions, conduct market research, and perform due diligence.
- Financial modeling and risk analysis.
- Implement strategic processes and evaluate methods to drive results.
- Interface and collaborate directly with clients and market professionals to generate business and close transactions.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting for the firm’s investors and capital partners.
- Daily exposure to senior management.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay package with merit based bonus potential.
- 401K with a match.
- Health care, dental, and vision insurance.
- Relaxed office culture with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial real estate and finance. Experience in asset underwriting and market fundamentals is critical.
- Superb proficiency in Microsoft Office with especially confident capabilities in Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce and Costar a plus but not required.
- Self-starter and creative thinker who possesses intellectual curiosity.
- Competent at financial modeling.
- Experience in real estate servicing and asset management a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is an on-site position. Remote or hybrid work is not available.
Apply for this job