Waterstone Properties Group is seeking to hire a full-time Senior Financial Analyst to become part of our expanding team. Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in construction, commercial real estate finance, development or a related industry, and have outstanding communication, analytical and leadership skills. The Senior Financial Analyst provides support in the investment activities including budgeting, acquisition work, financing, development, asset management, reporting, and leasing processes at the property and portfolio level. The Senior Financial Analyst is a highly visible role and plays a key role in the ongoing financing, investment, and development / construction operations at the company while providing support to colleagues in all other departments.
About Waterstone Properties:
Waterstone Properties Group is a real estate development company headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts with offices in Spartanburg, South Carolina and Rochester, New Hampshire. Our leadership team of real estate professionals brings deep hands-on experience and breadth of knowledge that translates into superior service, added value and effective long-term strategies for each of our assets.
Primarily located in Eastern United States, our portfolio includes office, residential, medical and warehousing/logistics facilities with a strong focus on mixed use and retail developments. With a portfolio of more than 300 national and local businesses, Waterstone prides itself on maintaining longstanding, collaborative relationships with our tenants and community partners.
With more than seven million square feet of existing space and an additional 3+ million square feet under development, Waterstone looks forward to continued growth and success through disciplined investment, deep local market knowledge and capitalizing on our team s expertise and visionary outlook for future real estate opportunities.
- Create and update proformas for new and ongoing projects. Coordinate inputs for proformas with Development, Leasing, and Management to ensure models are accurate.
- Manage and update development and acquisition budgets with inputs from various departments.
- Analyze and utilize historical project information for projections.
- Assist in market research for new projects.
- Manage bank requisition process for new projects and operating properties to ensure monthly project capitalization and other loan administration items as needed.
- Abstract debt and relevant lease financial information.
- Support transaction due diligence, closing processes, and the transition of new acquisitions into the portfolio.
- Analyze property and portfolio cash flows with a focus on owned portfolio opportunities.
- Assist the Finance Department in collecting information from Leasing, Development, and Accounting.
- Provide general analytical support on Waterstone s portfolio
Other various tasks and projects as needed.
- Must possess Waterstone s Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard Work and Professionalism.
- 3-5 years in directly related commercial real estate finance, development, or construction experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ARGUS. Yardi experience a plus.
Bachelor s degree in applicable discipline.
Job Category: Analyst / Construction Finance
Position Type: Non-Management Salaried
Travel Requirement: Limited
Time Type: Full-time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.